Core Training Exercises - EX-01 Andrews
|Tax Law Slides||08-20-2020|
|Intake (Pre Interview)||07-29-2020 PDF|
|Intake (Post Interview)||08-18-2020 PDF|
- Tax Law Slides - A slide deck that covers just the Tax Law material needed for the specific problem. (Note: The deck contains slides that reference an associated Quiz - your Instructor will provide more detail on how to access the Quiz.)
- Intake (Pre Interview) - An original Intake/Interview sheet similar to what we typically get from clients, i.e. it includes erroneous answers, unchecked boxes, “Unsure” answers, etc. This Intake sheet should be updated by students as part of the interview process covered together in class.
- Integrated Scenario - An integrated scenario that includes the documents that the client would bring to the site (including additional NJ information).
- Experienced Preparer Notes & Refund Monitor - For use by Experienced Preparers who are doing the return without attending class. The Intake Sheet should be corrected and the NJ Checklist should be filled out.
- Step-by-Step Notes - Instructor notes that will help guide the class through the interview process and the TaxSlayer data entry necessary to complete the tax returns. These notes provide all the information needed to update the Intake/Interview sheet. They also provide questions/answers and discussion topics for each input step. The AGI and refund for each step is given so that you can ensure all students are in sync.
- Intake (Post Interview) - An annotated Intake/Interview sheet that shows all the updates that should have been made.
- NJ Checklist - A completed NJ Checklist that shows all the entries that should have been made on the Checklist as you went through the scenario.
- Printed Return - A printed Federal and NJ returns